Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finally... I'm hired..

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah.. Finally I got something to do to get money in making our life better. 
Allah's plan is much better as at of time I feel like despair in getting myself hired. The monthly commitment is there, but we are unable to settle it down perfectly. At the same time, we managed to get the key of our new house which we bought last 2 years. When the key is in your hand, then you have to start the monthly payment. So, additional commitment.. Luckily, I got a very supportive family especially my beloved sister and my mum which do help us a lot.. ( crying mode..terharu..). Only Allah is able to response to all of your kindness.. 

As in my previous entry, I just shared the experience of having an interview session. Again, luckily, on 11/5/2012 while I was in Kuala Lumpur (just prepared myself for my Master's convocation the next day, 12/5/2012), I got a phone call from Smart (can refer from this). The first word that came out from the HR manager is CONGRATULATION.. You just can imagine what I feel at that time.. She just let me know that I'm hired and I need to go to Smart on 16/5/2012 to sign the offer letter.. Then, I'll start working on 21/5/2012..

21 May 2012
Today is my first day working at Smart.. There was only a briefing session, factory tour, opening the bank account, so on so forth on the first half day.. I'm not alone whereby, there is 1 Indian guy which got the same post with me. After lunch, we met our boss. Private sector is different from government sector. The time is against us. What I mean is, they are working hard to meet the deadline. Something like that lorr. =) The work is ready for me.. huhuhhhhhhh.. Going back at 9PM on the first day is a bit terrible. What a hectic day... I missed my son, my hubby, my mum which do take care of my son while I'm working. Everything.. I think of,  will I able to stand on this situation for a long time?? Yes, working as a lecturer also need an excellent time management. When there is night class, you still need to go back at night.. I just coax myself as I need money to settle everything. However, I found that, I can gain something in my career while working here. Of course, I mixed with all races. English is become like their mother tongue. So, I have to improve myself to compete with them.. Here, the more you perform, the more you get. So, they based on performance.. No discrimination. No 'bodek-bodek orang atas' as well. On Tuesday morning (8AM), we have a conference call with US FA (Failure Analysis) team. While on Thursday, the time for con-call is at 7.30PM.. normally it will end at 10-11PM..  Just imagine that I need to travel alone.. 

My son is already wake up.. so, pen off.


p/s:::need to search for other job.. hahhahaa..







No comments: