Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary


♥♥♥♥♥ Bulan ini bulan cinta ♥♥♥♥♥♥
eceeehhhhhh..

alhamdulillah, hari ni genap setahun usia perkahwinan kami
Moga ikatan yang dibina ini akan terus utuh sampai syurga
Ameeenn..


My dear darling hubby:





When I first met you all those years ago,
I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me;
I'd never have to look for love again.






Each anniversary finds us happier;
You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun.
You show me what real love is all about,
You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun.






As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You’re all I ever wanted, and much more
I look at you and I still get a thrill
Our marriage is the best thing in my life;
I love you deeply, madly, and I always will.



last but not least,

Happy Anniversary to my Wonderful Husband
with all my love



p/s::: hadiah tak boleh share kat sini.. kuikuikui...





No comments: